Use of Website
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, our employees, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing)
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of our website, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of our website or expose them to liability
We reserve the right to terminate your use of our website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Intellectual Property Rights
All content on our website, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of our website or its content suppliers and is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, publish, license, create derivative works from, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from our website.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Our website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or course of performance.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall we, our affiliates, or our licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of our website or the inability to use our website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.